The performance you need, while under pressure. Introducing a unique combination series consisting of an extremely sturdy, tried-and-tested industrial pressure transmitter and RFID (radio frequency identification) wireless technology. Together, this power duo accurately measures the setup pressure of Amtec Hydraclamp K-Nut Hydraulic Clamping devices while piezoresistive transmitters measure pressure based on chip-in-oil technology. Laser-welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel housing is filled with oil for pressure transmission and contains the pressure transducer along with the ultra-energy-efficient compensation electronics with l2C interface.
Additional performance features include:
- Extremely resistant to environmental impact
- Ultra-compact stainless steel housing, also available in Hastelloy C-276® High accuracy, outstanding long-term stability, hysteresis-free
- Temperature displayed alongside accurate pressure reading
- Pressure ranges from 3 to 1 '000 bar
- Freely programmable measuring point numbers (8 alphanumeric characters)
Amtec Hydraclamp, a division of Higginson Equipment Inc., is committed to technical innovation, custom engineering, and quality control designed to solve our clients’ operating challenges and improve their productivity, quality, safety and profitability. For more information about the Amtec Series 550 RFID Pressure Transponder, contact us.